Sunday, March 24, 2013

Our new life!

 We sure love our little boy! For me, the first month was rough. Rhett was eating pretty much all of the time and I was exhausted! After the first week he slept pretty good at night, only getting up 2 or three times, but the days were long. At one month I talked with some friends that had recently had babies that told me about a book called BabyWise. I read it and implemented the routine right away. The days got much better after that. I feel there are some ways we are still getting to know each other, but for the most part we have each other figured out. Here are some fun pictures of our little guy!!!


 His first bath!

 One of the few times he took a pacifier. He's not into rubbery things being in his mouth. In fact, it usually just makes him mad when we try.

 I love seeing my boys snuggling!

This was just one of those times that we just happened to snap the picture at the right time! Haha! We love Rhett's face in this picture. He sure was a tired boy!

Rhett loves bath time! 

 This was taken right after we got home from church. Loving the scowl! 

 He's always a tired boy when we get home. Such a cute yawn!

Fortunately we were home....... 


 I just can't get enough of this adorable face!! 



1 comment: