Sunday, March 24, 2013

Happy Anniversary

I'm finally getting around to updating our blog!! I've been meaning to do it since November 26, 2012. The reason for this is because Travis and I celebrated our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! Aside from being 8 months pregnant and extremely uncomfortable, we had a great anniversary!! My wonderful husband took me to see the new Twilight movie! It was kind of special to see it on our anniversary since we got to see one when we were on our honeymoon. We also went to Olive Garden for dinner. Last but not least, we went to the Rexburg Temple and did sealings. It was a wonderful way to celebrate!

Celebrating our anniversary really made me ponder and reflect on how lucky I am! Life has it's ups and downs, but in the end the Lord wants you to be happy! He gives you encouragement and promptings along the way to lead you to what will make you the happiest. I am truly the happiest I could be with my wonderful husband! I am so grateful for him!! I love you Travis!

(Wish I had taken a picture of us on our anniversary to share...I'll just let you all imagine!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment