Monday, August 13, 2012

Pregnant Picture!

Another shot of my growing belly! It sure is fun seeing my belly get bigger! We found out we are having a BOY!!! The Dr. said I'm feeding him right. He's measuring about a week ahead of schedule. He sure is an active little guy! I've been able to feel him moving for about two weeks now. The Dr. seemed pretty surprised when I told him I could feel him moving around already. He was jumping around all through the last ultrasound. It's just so wonderful feeling and seeing him move!! What a wonderful miracle!!

3 comments:

  1. You look so cute Chelci!! You look beautiful! I hope it's going as smoothly as possible for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And YAY for a boy!!!! You're gonna be an amazing mother!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute - Love the baby bump! I agree - feeling a baby moving inside of you is so amazing. What a miracle this life is! Your baby is so blessed to be coming to such wonderful parents.

    ReplyDelete