Thursday, January 12, 2012

Our New Apartment

I've decided to post a few pictures of our apartment. I know our mothers would love to see what we've done with the place!


Our living room's big wall is a little bare. We are going to get a large picture of us from our wedding and put it in the middle of this wall.


This is Travis' study! Someday we'll transform this room into a nursery...but don't worry, we're not there yet! ;)



Kitchen



Bathroom



Our Bedroom (of course we have to have UW stuff on the bed!).



Overall, we absolutely love our apartment! It's perfect for us!


2 comments:

  1. Okay hate to bash your decor choice for your bed, but seeing as I am a cougar now I have no choice, so boo to UW, no offense to you personally, still love ya Chelc :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CUTE place Chelc!! I love that you get to have a DISHWASHER!!!!!!!! Don't worry I'm not jealous! Just sincerely happy for you :) But yeah, I love the place and the UW stuff is awesome too :)

      Delete